seasoning (such as salt, pepper, seasoning salt, onion powder or garlic powder)
- Season the chicken. Saute it for 1 minute per side in a lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- Cover skillet with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes. Do not lift the lid.
- Turn off the heat. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes. Do not remove the lid.
- Check if the chicken is cooked all the way through. If you have a meat thermometer, check in the thickest part to make sure the temperature is at least 165 degrees F. If not, cover and return to heat.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours or freeze for longer storage.
5 minutesCooking time:
2 servingsNutrition Facts: View Label
Featured in Food Hero Monthly:
Last updated: 03/25/20