Sounds delicious and easy.
- Season the chicken. Saute it for 1 minute per side in a lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- Cover skillet with a tight-fitting lid. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes. Do not lift the lid.
- Turn off the heat. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes. Do not remove the lid.
- Check if the chicken is cooked all the way through. If you have a meat thermometer, check in the thickest part to make sure the temperature is at least 165 degrees F. If not, cover and return to heat.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours or freeze for longer storage.
So easy and every time I get perfectly cooked chicken, but what I love the most is I can easily make this and still interact with my kids and not worry about the chicken cooking perfectly....it will!
This recipe seems to yield perfect results every time.
So easy and with good results as long as final 10 minutes is adjusted for size of chicken breast.