Submitted by oceanbreeze on Mon, 11/25/2019 - 18:08
Simple yet tasty snack or dessert recipe combining sweet apples and warm cinnamon spice. Only 2 ingredients!
2 large apples
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse apples and cut crosswise into thin slices. Cut out the core if desired.
- Arrange slices in a single layer on baking sheets. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon if desired.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 1 hour. Turn slices over. Continue baking until dry with no moisture in the center, 1 hour or more depending on thickness.
- Remove from oven and cool. Store in an air-tight container for up to a year.
Recipe adapted from Nutrition Matters
- Total baking time will depend on the thickness of the apple slices.