Submitted by tierrabonita on Fri, 04/10/2015 - 16:38
Sweet-tart raspberries and creamy yogurt combine to make a refreshing and tasty drink.
1 cup raspberries
½ cup nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
¼ cup nonfat or 1% milk
1 teaspoon sugar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among four small bowls.
- Freeze for about 2 hours. Enjoy as you would ice cream!
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.
- No blender? Mash fruit well with a fork.
- Make popsicles! Spoon mixture into small paper cups or popsicle forms. Add a smooth wooden craft stick. Freeze until very firm so the sticks don't pull out.