Submitted by Ada'sHeart40ad… on Thu, 10/13/2022 - 11:58
Homemade tomato-based chilled soup with hints of lemon and garlic.
1 green bell pepper, chopped fine
1 cucumber, peeled and chopped fine
1 can (14.5 ounces) low-sodium diced tomatoes with juice
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon garlic powder or 4 cloves of garlic, minced
½ teaspoon pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Serve cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.