This is a great fruit salad! The cherries and flaked coconut make it different from traditional fruit salads I'm accustomed to. Kids love it too! It's a great recipe to have kids help you make, especially if you use a cherry pitter! You can give smaller children a plastic knife to cut up the banana and maybe even the grapes, too.
- Wash all fruit before cutting.
- Pit cherries by slicing them in half and removing the pit.
- Mix the cut fruit together in a bowl.
- Pour orange juice over fruit and stir in coconut if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.