Submitted by watkinbr on Wed, 12/27/2017 - 12:48
This kid-approved parfait combines granola, berries and yogurt for the perfect breakfast, snack or dessert!
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup low-fat granola
1 cup blueberries or other fruit
1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Divide the strawberries among 4 glasses.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup granola over the strawberries in each glass.
- Divide blueberries and place on top of granola.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt on top of the blueberries.
- Enjoy right away.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute any frozen and thawed, canned and drained, or fresh chopped fruit for strawberries and blueberries.