Click a link below if you need a version of this recipe that serves:
View all quantity recipes here: https://foodhero.org/quantity-recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until blended; Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, milk and melted butter.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Add the berries and stir lightly to evenly distribute. Pour mixture into 2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
7. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.