Print Recipe Color
Baked Berry Oatmeal
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until blended. Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, milk and melted butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add the berries and stir lightly to spread them evenly. Pour mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other seasonings such as nutmeg or powdered ginger.