This is tasty and delicious. It was very easy to put together and can be made with ground turkey or chicken, too. Its flavors are mild, but you can bump it up with a ¼ cup of parmesan!
- Do not rinse raw poultry.
- Wash hands and all surfaces and utensils after touching raw chicken.
- Try other fresh or frozen and thawed leafy greens.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour ½ cup of pasta sauce in a large baking dish. Lay the chicken pieces over the sauce, then sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken. Top with remaining ½ cup of pasta sauce, spinach and mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F using a food thermometer) and the cheese begins to turn brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.