Surprised many middle school and high school students with how yummy this recipe is. Taught them how to prepare it in after-school program. Ate them hot from the grill no toppings needed.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, sugar, oil and bananas.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flours and baking powder. Add to liquids and mix until blended.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet).
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the edges. Turn pancakes over and cook until golden brown on the bottom.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.