- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs until mixed. Add milk, sugar, oil and bananas and mix well. Add flours and baking powder. Mix gently.
- Lightly grease a large skillet or griddle. Heat skillet or griddle over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet).
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the edges. Flip and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- To see if skillet is hot enough, sprinkle with a few drops of water. If drops skitter around, heat is just right.
- Top with applesauce, fresh fruit or yogurt.