This recipe was a nice way to incorporate green veggies into my kids's diet.
Creamed Green Beans and Potatoes
- Heat oil in a small saucepan; blend in flour.
- Slowly add basil, rosemary, salt, pepper, and milk.
- Cook and stir constantly until thickened.
- Add beans, potatoes, and mushrooms and heat through.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
This is super easy to make, and it is a great side dish for any meal!
Interesting flavor (rosemary). I'll probably experiement with spices to find which one really works for me. It is a very creamy dish, and stayed that way (didn't get clumpy, like I expected it would) thoughout the meal.