2 cups diced cucumber
1 cup seeded and diced tomato
¼ cup chopped sweet onion
2 cups cooked couscous or rice
2 teaspoons dill
½ cup Italian salad dressing
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- For best flavor, chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use whole-grain couscous or brown rice to include whole grains.
This recipe is pretty good! You can even make it healthier by using whole-wheat cous cous.
I really love rice salads! It's a great gluten-free alternative to pasta salad for your picnic. I've tried this with balasmic vinnegrette and it was really yummy!