Submitted by JMA1445 on Fri, 04/19/2013 - 10:14
Make ahead salad idea that combines fresh veggies, couscous or your favorite grain, and tangy Italian dressing.
2 cups diced cucumber
1 cup seeded and diced tomato
¼ cup chopped sweet onion
2 cups cooked couscous or rice
2 teaspoons dill
½ cup Italian salad dressing
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- For best flavor, chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use whole-grain couscous or brown rice to include whole grains.