its nice recipes, i will try it at home ...
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat (300 degrees in an electric skillet). Add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add bell pepper, zucchini, and eggplant. Cook about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper and basil. Cook another 2 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over pasta and top with cheese.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
This one looks good.
So, so flavorful!!! Really! I didn't have any zucchini and sadly my eggplant was half brown....so i substituted mushrooms for all the zucchini and half the eggplant. Also I was out of garlic so i just added some garlic powder at the end. Loved this recipe!! That said the eggplant was great in the recipe so if possible I will always add it. My version ended up having a whole lot more sauce than that shown in the photo which was a great bonus! Oh, also we used mozzarella cheese which tasted great.
I've made this recipe several times with middle/high school age kids (they love it), and at home (I love it)! It seems a little intimidating with all the veggies, but they are the perfect combination. So many students have said, "Wow, eggplant IS good!". I like to double the garlic for more flavor and top with swiss cheese.
This is my go-to summer recipe when tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, and eggplant are in season. The flavors go together so well and it looks beautiful. It stores well for left overs and is simple enough to double or triple and eat throughout the week or re-purpose into other dishes. We add some extra fresh herbs from the garden like rosemary, thyme and chives. Yumm!