2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano or basil
4 small zucchini, sliced crosswise. Wash first.
1⁄2 cup sliced thinly or chopped small, red or sweet onion
1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water. Gather ingredients together on a clean surface.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, oregano or basil, salt and pepper together in medium bowl.
- Add zucchini, onion and cheese. Mix gently. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.
6 cupsNutrition Facts: View Label
Featured in Food Hero Monthly:
Last updated: 08/05/20