Peachy Keen Flavored Water
3⁄4 cup puréed peach, fresh or frozen and thawed
4 cups cold water
1 tray of regular or sage leaf ice cubes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine peach purée and water in a pitcher.
- Add ice cubes.
- Stir well and serve right away for best quality.
- Keep it cold to keep it safe and refrigerate any leftovers within 2 hours.
To make Sage Leaf Ice Cubes:
1. Place a rinsed sage leaf into each hole of an ice cube tray.
2. Fill the holes up halfway with tap water and freeze solid.
3. After the ice is set, fill the top half of the holes with water. This allows the sage leaves to be frozen in the middle of the ice cube instead of at the top.