Great recipe! Super fast to make, I am sure no-fail, used up 4 apples I didn't want to go bad, and everyone loved it! Next time I hope to try pears...and add in some more spices, maybe ground cloves.
- Use any fresh, frozen or drained canned fruit that you have on hand.
- Add 1/2 cup of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cut apricots).
- Try vanilla yogurt as a topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Makes: 8 Bars (4 inches x 2 inches)
Nutrition Facts: View Label
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Arrange fruit in the dish. Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.