Print Recipe Color
Winter Fruit Crisp
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Arrange fruit in the dish. Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use any fresh, frozen or drained canned fruit that you have on hand.
- Add 1/2 cup of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cut apricots).
- Try vanilla yogurt as a topping and sprinkle with cinnamon.