Such a great way to use up whatever frozen berries you have in hand! Super yummy even before putting in freezer. Was really creamy when we ate some after being frozen 2 hours. When we ate the rest the next day it was much harder and we did have to let it sit on the counter to defrost some before enjoying (we left it about 25 minutes and then stirred it up). We used already frozen raspberries in the recipe.
- No blender? Mash fruit well with a fork.
- Make popsicles! Spoon mixture into small paper cups or popsicle forms. Add a smooth wooden craft stick. Freeze until very firm so the sticks don't pull out.
1 cup raspberries
½ cup plain, low-fat yogurt
¼ cup nonfat or 1% milk
1 teaspoon sugar
- Put all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among four small bowls.
- Freeze for about 2 hours. Enjoy as you would ice cream!
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.