Submitted by Juniper Food Heroes (not verified) on Wed, 03/18/2015 - 10:45
Crisp cucumbers, earthy radishes, creamy yogurt, and flavorful garlic make this the perfect summer salad.
¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
1 bunch radishes (about 10), thinly sliced
1 cucumber, cut into thin rounds
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, garlic, salt and pepper. Add radishes and cucumber and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding more seasonings such as onion powder or dill.