1 can (15 ounces) peaches, undrained or 1½ cups fresh or frozen peach slices and ½ to ¾ cups water or 100% fruit juice.
1 cup carrots (cooked and cooled from fresh or frozen, or canned, drained and rinsed)
1 medium banana (fresh or frozen)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, including juice from the canned peaches.
- Blend until smooth and serve right away.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.
- Cook frozen carrots according to package directions or to 165 degrees F.
- For a thinner smoothie, add more water or 100% fruit juice.