3 cups fruit, any type
3 cups 100% fruit juice
1 Tablespoon sugar and/or lime juice (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces; place in blender.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Using frozen fruit will make your fruit cooler thick and icy!
We froze some strawberries earlier this summer and thawed them to make this cooler. Homemade apple juice from last season worked well for a refreshing drink. No added sugar was needed, but the lime juice was great. We served this mixed with ice and sparkling water.