2 cups Master Mix or other all-purpose baking mix (for biscuits and pancakes)
1 cup water
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Measure all ingredients into a medium bowl. Stir just enough to moisten dry ingredients.
- Lightly grease a large skillet or griddle and heat over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet). The skillet is hot enough when a few drops of water sprinkled on it skitter and bounce around.
- Pour pancake batter into the hot skillet or griddle. Cook until bubbles come to the surface of the pancake and the edges start to look dry. Turn over. Cook until cooked through and the bottom is golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftover pancakes and enjoy them reheated for up to 2 days.
- Serve with Microwave Applesauce or Any Berry Sauce.