Submitted by lauralamotte on Tue, 05/19/2020 - 10:55
Sweet kiwi, fresh jalapeno, and tangy lime make this the perfect salsa for topping fish.
2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion (try red or sweet)
1 Tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper (seeds removed)
1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 Tablespoon lime juice
⅛ teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try with tacos, tostadas, fish, chicken and more.
- Texture will be best when freshly made.
- No jalapeno pepper? Use any fresh pepper to add the spicy heat you like.