Great! I am definitely going to make this again! Next time I am going to add some garlic powder to the trukey.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Slice potatoes into small circles about 1/4 inch thick.
- Lightly coat the potato slices with oil (or spray for 3 seconds with cooking spray).
- Arrange slices on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the oven at 450 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, depending on desired darkness.
- Meanwhile, add ground turkey and chili powder to a skillet. Cook, stirring over medium heat (300 degrees F in an electric skillet) for 8 to10 minutes or until turkey browns.
- Remove potatoes from the oven.
- Transfer baked potatoes to an oven-safe dish. Top with turkey and sprinkle with cheese. Put back in the oven to melt the cheese, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cilantro and salsa.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.