Submitted by watkinbr on Wed, 12/27/2017 - 12:53
Quick and easy snack or side dish with apples, bananas, and pineapple. Easy to customize with your favorite fruits!
1 cup drained pineapple chunks
1 large apple, chopped (3 1/4” diameter)
1 banana, sliced
1 orange, chopped
¾ cup low-fat piña colada yogurt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put pineapple chunks in a medium mixing bowl.
- Prepare apples, banana and orange as directed and add to bowl.
- Add yogurt to bowl and mix gently with a spoon until fruit is well coated.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a different taste, try adding different fruits like blueberries, grapes, melon or peach slices.
- Try other flavors of low-fat yogurt.