These are great! I added a little sausage into them and the flavor was fantastic.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix eggs, milk and seasonings in a bowl.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet).
- Pour eggs into skillet. Stir and cook until firm.
- Warm the tortillas on a griddle, or wrap in foil and heat in the oven.
- Warm the refried beans in a separate pan.
- On each tortilla, layer 1/4 of refried beans, eggs, cheese and tomato.
- Roll the burrito, cut in half, and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.