Only four ingredients and 15 minutes for this sweet and creamy treat.
16 ounces silken tofu
3 ripe bananas (mash 2, slice 1)
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine tofu, 2 mashed bananas, sugar and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl or dishes.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Top with sliced banana just before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Soft or silken tofu has a creamy texture that blends easily.
I love this non-dairy pudding recipe! It always tastes great but the mashed banana can look a little off. To make it look more appealing, I suggest blending the bananas in a food processor or blender and then blending in the tofu and other ingredients until smooth. Topping it with a little cinnamon will also hide the natural browning from the banana. I've served this to several 1st grade classes and the kids loved it!