Submitted by kokeshc on Thu, 04/23/2020 - 12:22
Kid-approved, this dairy-free smoothie is super quick to make for a tasty breakfast or snack.
¾ cup frozen blueberries
1 ripe banana
1 cup vanilla soy milk
3 ounces silken tofu
½ cup orange juice (juice from 1 orange)
1 teaspoon lime juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add 2-3 more teaspoons of lime juice for more tartness.
- Freeze extra lime juice to use later.
- Can use almond milk instead of milk