Submitted by Ygranero on Wed, 05/01/2019 - 11:55
An on-the-go breakfast or snack recipe made with creamy banana, sweet berries and refreshing orange juice!
1 cup sliced banana
1 cup unsweetened frozen berries
1 cup 1% or nonfat milk
1 cup orange juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Put the lid on tightly.
- Blend until smooth. If too thick, add 1/2 cup cold water and blend again.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try using strawberries, blueberries or blackberries, or a mixture of any type.