A cold and refreshing drink with sweet pineapple and creamy banana.
1 cup nonfat or 1% milk
2 cups pineapple chunks (fresh, frozen or canned and drained)
1 cup cold water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Put lid on tightly.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into cups or glasses. Serve chilled.
- Refrigerate or freeze extra portions for a fast, healthy snack.
- For a thicker smoothie, use frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit.
An absolute favorite for kids. They helped me make it! And a great quick snack.
A very good base! The smoothie per the recipe really tasted like pineapple. We wanted more flavors so we added 1 more banana and a tad of coconut extract and that gave it more flavors.