Submitted by watkinbr on Fri, 08/16/2019 - 10:57
A cold and refreshing drink with sweet pineapple and creamy banana.
1 cup nonfat or 1% milk
2 cups pineapple chunks (fresh, frozen or canned and drained)
1 cup cold water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Put lid on tightly.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into cups or glasses. Serve chilled.
- Refrigerate or freeze extra portions for a fast, healthy snack.
- For a thicker smoothie, use frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit.