This 4-ingredient salad is crunchy, tangy and colorful! The perfect addition to any meal.
4 bell peppers
½ medium onion
2 ½ Tablespoons vinegar
1 Tablespoon oil
⅛ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash bell peppers and remove tops and seeds. Cut into ¼-inch thick strips. Peel onion and slice into thin strips.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Add bell pepper and onion and gently stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding some hot pepper for more spice.