The flavor is a little mild so I added some nutmeg and thyme to zest it up a little :) The sour cream really made the soup extra creamy. Tasty!
- Broth can be canned or made using bouillon. For each cup of broth use 1 cup very hot water and 1 teaspoon or 1 cube bouillon.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add ginger, curry, cumin, nutmeg, and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the sweet potato, broth, water and pumpkin and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the sweet potato is soft. Stir every minute.
- Stir in the milk until heated through (don’t boil).
- Ladle into bowls and top with 1/2 tablespoon low-fat sour cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.