I thought the garlic/soy/mayo spread would be too *strong* for a classroom of kids, but they all liked it! (Well, most of them did!). We used the green, spinach tortillas for a St Patrick's Day treat. Very festive and healthy too.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In medium bowl, mix celery, onion, mayonnaise, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper.
- Gently mix in chicken and orange segments.
- Lay tortilla on clean cutting board or large plate.
- Place 2 lettuce leaves on each tortilla, trimming or moving leaves to keep them inside the tortilla.
- Place 1/2 the chicken mixture in the middle of the lettuce.
- Roll tortillas into a wrap and cut in half. Repeat with other tortilla, lettuce and rest of chicken mixture.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.