My family loves this recipe! I always make a double batch for our family of 5. I add extra oregano and cumin to taste and often stir in pumpkin puree or cubed butternut squash to give us our beta-carotene. Diced avocado is a nice topping for this chili.
1. In a large saucepan, brown pork with onion. Stir in cumin, chili powder, pepper garlic powder and oregano.
2. Add beans, corn, broth and green chilies. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding cilantro on top for more flavor.