Submitted by wellsn on Tue, 09/06/2022 - 11:34
A colorful and refreshingly sweet and savory salsa perfect for chips, tacos, or topping fish.
1 cup chopped peaches (canned and drained or fresh)
1 large tomato, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped (see Note)
½ cup chopped onion
½ cup chopped cilantro
1 Tablespoon lime juice
¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine peaches, tomato, bell pepper, onion and cilantro in a large bowl. Add lime juice, salt and pepper. Stir gently to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For extra flavor, add cayenne pepper or diced jalapeno peppers.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or Food Hero Baked Tortilla Chips.
- Try with tacos, tostadas, fish, chicken, and more.
- Freeze extra lime juice for later.