1 cup milk
1/4 cup dry milk
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 frozen banana, cut into pieces
- Put all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try sunflower seed butter or any nut butter.
- No banana? Use 1 cup of any frozen, fresh or canned and drained fruit.
- No dairy? Use 1 cup lactose-free or non-dairy beverage and 20 to 30 grams of protein from any protein powder.
- For more flavor, add a dash of cinnamon of 1/4 teaspoon vanilla.
Thanks for this recipe for a high protein smoothie that is tasty. I showed my elderly parents how to make this. They are not fond of yogurt so this is a good compromise for them.