3 cups potatoes cut in 1-inch pieces
2 teaspoons oil
¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
½ cup of parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 25 minutes; sprinkle with cheese; roast 5 to 10 minutes more. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other types of cheese or a blend!
This is a good side dish and goes well with roasted chicken. Even the left overs are good cold, with a little salad dressing mixed in to make a quick potato salad.