Submitted by blooman on Thu, 04/02/2020 - 08:09
Hearty and satisfying potatoes roasted to perfection and topped with rich and tangy parmesan cheese.
3 cups potatoes cut in 1-inch pieces
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 25 minutes. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese and roast 5 to 10 minutes more. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other types of cheese or a blend.
- Try adding other herbs or spices with the salt and pepper, such as garlic powder, thyme or rosemary.