This is awesome! It comes together quickly and has great flavor. My family loves it, especially my 15 year old. I tried it with two separate family cooking classes last week and it got rave reviews with participants there as well.
Ginger Almond Asparagus
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Slice the asparagus diagonally into pieces about ¾ inch long.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add remaining ingredients. Stir and sauté until asparagus is a bright green, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until the asparagus is just fork-tender. Avoid overcooking. Shake the pan a few times while cooking to prevent sticking or burning.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.