1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 cups sliced fruit (see Notes)
2 cups cold water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place yogurt, fruit and water in a blender. To prevent spills, do not fill past the top line of the blender.
- Blend and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Use any flavor of yogurt.
- Use fresh, canned or frozen fruit.
- If shake is too thick, add more water.
My favorite fruit with this recipe is one cup strawberries and a banana (equals about one cup). Makes a pretty pink color too!
Kids love this recipe, very sweet with no added sugar.