A fun, citrusy recipe to help keep you hydrated.
- 1 large lemon
- 1 large lime
- 1 large orange
- 1 large cucumber
- 8 cups cold water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Scrub all fruits and cucumber thoroughly under running water.
- Cut the citrus fruit into thin slices, with or without peeling, and put in a pitcher.
- Peel the cucumber and cut into thin slices, with or without peeling. Add cucumber slices to fruit slices in the pitcher.
- Add water, stir well and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving, then keep it cold to keep it safe.
- Drink within 2 days for best quality.
Keep it Safe! Do not mix batches of flavored water. Use it up, clean the container, then make a fresh batch.