Submitted by huynhn (not verified) on Mon, 10/31/2016 - 16:04
Tender veggies with a creamy dressing make a perfect side dish. Great for summer BBQs!
4 cups mixed cauliflower and broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
1 cup diced celery
½ cup diced onion
¼ cup chopped bell pepper
⅓ cup low-fat mayonnaise
⅓ cup nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
⅛ teaspoon each salt and pepper
¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- If using fresh vegetables, cook until barely tender. If using frozen vegetables, cook according to package directions or to 165 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, broccoli, celery, onion and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper and dill.
- Stir dressing gently into salad. Chill before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.