Submitted by JNel16 on Thu, 03/26/2020 - 12:20
Warm and tender radishes with a mellow flavor and a hint of sweetness.
½ cup water
2 Tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
30 to 36 radishes, cut in halves or quarters (about 4 bunches)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a medium saucepan or skillet, bring water, sugar and salt to a boil.
- Add radishes and reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook until radishes are tender and can be pierced with a fork, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until liquid reduces to make a shiny glaze. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Radishes are also tasty in a stir-fry or green salad.