Cocinando para una multitudRecipe Card
Cocinando para una multitud
Use these recipe sheets to prepare for larger groups:
2 large tomatoes cut into thick slices (about 1 inch)
⅓ cup shredded cheese (try parmesan, Swiss, or cheddar)
1 teaspoon oregano
¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place tomato slices in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle mixture over tomatoes.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese turns golden brown and starts to bubble. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try on toasted bread or an English muffin.
This recipe is a delicious way to prepare garden tomatoes. I followed it exactly as written and they came out perfectly. Thanks!
YUM! These are so simple and delicious! We served them over toasted french bread, and everyone loved them.
LOVE!!!! Quick, easy and amazingly tasty on those yummy fresh picked tomatoes from the garden. I will make these again and again. And my husband also just made them as a side dish at brunch with our eggs.