Submitted by tierrabonita on Wed, 07/10/2013 - 00:29
Simple 4-ingredient meal with veggies topped with parmesan cheese. Ready in about an hour!
2 medium zucchini
1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
2 teaspoons garlic powder or 8 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice zucchini into rounds, about 1/2 inch thick. Spread zucchini slices in a pie pan and pour tomatoes and juice over the top.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and cheese over zucchini.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try other seasonings such as onion powder, oregano or basil.
- Use 2 cups finely chopped tomatoes or halved cherry tomatoes instead of canned tomatoes.
- Try adding cilantro on top for more flavor.