This is a great and easy recipe to make. My kids loved it.
Garlic Ginger Ramen with Beef
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet), brown ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add 2 cups of water and ONE seasoning packet to cooked beef and mix well.
- Add frozen vegetables, green onion, ginger, and garlic and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add ramen noodles, reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
This was super easy to make, I didnt put the ginger in because I am not a fan of ginger. It was great! I served it with some egg rolls for a complete meal.
This recipe is perfect for busy nights! I added some red pepper flakes with the water and seasoning packet for some extra spice and sprinkled sesame seeds on top before serving it.
Was worry about Ramen noodle but gave it a try, It was tasty and Froze well. Right now i working my way though the site but this one can be a staple for me. (and I dislike Ramen noodles)