These are very simple to make. They’re great with some butter and jam or on the side of a soup. On their own, they’re a little bland, but surprisingly tasty for how few ingredients they have.
1 ½ cups whole-wheat flour
1 ¾ teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 ¼ cups low-fat plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Add yogurt to the center and stir until a dough forms.
- Divide dough into 10 equal sized balls. Dust hands with flour and roll each ball lightly until surface is smoothed.
- Place on baking sheet and flatten each ball to ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light golden brown. Serve warm with a soup or salad.