Submitted by igussgon on Thu, 08/04/2022 - 12:03
Kid-approved recipe with berries, pineapple and colorful beets is quick and fun to make!
1 cup pineapple juice
1 cup low-fat plain or vanilla yogurt (see Notes)
1½ cup fresh or frozen berries (any type; see Notes)
½ cup beets (cooked from fresh or canned and drained)
1 small frozen banana (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and serve right away.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.
- Try adding 1/2 teaspoon vanilla if you use plain yogurt.
- Try using 1 cup strawberries and 1/2 cup blueberries.