4 cups water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash and trim away the core and any bruised areas of the strawberries. Wash and peel the kiwi.
- Slice both fruits into thin slices.
- Add fruit to water and refrigerate for several hours to overnight to allow the most flavoring, then keep it cold to keep it safe.
- Drink within 2 days for best quality.
Keep It Safe! Do not mix batches of flavored water. Use it up, clean the container, then make a fresh batch.
To make enough for a group, see our Easy Flavored Water for Groups