Submitted by ckbrown on Wed, 04/01/2020 - 11:49
A buttery, herby side dish perfect for a pot luck summer BBQ, or as part of any meal.
1 Tablespoon margarine or butter
4 cups corn (try frozen, canned and drained, or fresh, cut off the cob)
1 cup chopped onion
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
¼ teaspoon dried basil
¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat margarine in medium skillet over medium-high heat (350 degrees F in an electric skillet).
- Add corn, onion, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Stir to coat evenly.
- Cook uncovered until onion is tender and corn is heated through, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- 1 cup corn (canned and drained, frozen, or fresh cooked).
- Add chopped bell pepper for more color.